Golf TDI White from Portugal

• Golf 6

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Forumsupdate: Willkommen im neuen Forum! >>> Bitte Browsercache leeren! <<<
    Empfehlung: AUTOTUNING.DE - Das kostenlose Online-Magazin
    • Golf TDI White from Portugal

Hello to all

I'm from Portugal and i have one Golf VI 2.0 TDI 110cv Confortline, White Candy, with park pilot, RND 510 and Dark Windows!

I apologize for not writing in German!! :cursing:

Some fotos of the machine:

With a friend

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PesteGTI ()

• Welcome! Nice car, mate!

But it could be really lower ;)

Bis dann... Anton

Neun von zehn Stimmen in meinen Kopf sagen ich bin nicht verrückt.
      Die andere summt die Melodie von Tetris...

GTI Mark VI - "Das Auto an das ich denke wenn ich mit meiner Frau schlafe!"
    • Thanks guys!!

That's a modification that i want to do, put the car lower, 3,0 or 3,5 cm, but i don't know what to buy and where!! Here in Portugal the parts are expensive!! X(
      I'm looking for the new R led rear lights! Do you know where to buy? Tomorow i'm going to Nurnberg and return to Portugal on Saturday, 06 of February! Do you know if exists any house that sell this item?

• Grüße !
      Realy hot Golf !
      The Pictures are great, ... the best is the Picture at the Coast !

Yes, in Nürnberg are sure some of Volkswagen-Dealer.
      The R-Taillights is an Original Volkswagen-Part, what you only can Buy by Volkswagen.
      But im sure, you can Order them in Portugal to !
      If not, there are for Sale by any Websites in Germany!
      You can order Suspension Parts at different companys in Germany.
      KW, H&R, Bilstein are only an example !

Greetings @ Portugal !!!

Mann ist mein Englisch schlecht geworden, seitdem ich aus der Schule raus bin ^^

• Very nice car!
      I have 35mm H&R Suspension in my Golf too, and I'm very happy with the comfort on the street.

The idea of buying the LED lights is very nice because the Comfortline lights are too bright in contrast to the white colour. But I have seen them only on ebay yet. Good luck by finding some :)

• Hi PesteGTI,
      welcome to the board... how did you get here? google?

nice car and pics. looks warm there ;) the car of your friend looks nice too. perhaps you could post some more photos...
      why are you comming to germany? for holiday or by job?
      wishing nice travel ;) greetz

Gruß Kaufi,
      meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Kaufi schrieb:

Hi PesteGTI,
      welcome to the board... how did you get here? google?

nice car and pics. looks warm there ;) the car of your friend looks nice too. perhaps you could post some more photos...
      why are you comming to germany? for holiday or by job?
      wishing nice travel ;) greetz

Hello. I look on google.
      Portugal is a very warm country on teh summer, andin the winter only some regions have negative temperatures and snow.
      I went to Germany to visit de Toy Fair in Nurnberg. :P It was snowing all the time. That's great because i live in Lisbon and never snows!
      When i was in the taxi to go to the hotel to pick the bags, i saw one dark Golf VI with dark rimms, GTI our GTD in a accident in Nurnberg and the car was very damage on front!! :S
      I hope you can help, purchansing new things to my Golf. I want to lower the car and buy the new led rear lights.

Riesig-Me schrieb:

Very nice car!
      I have 35mm H&R Suspension in my Golf too, and I'm very happy with the comfort on the street.

The idea of buying the LED lights is very nice because the Comfortline lights are too bright in contrast to the white colour. But I have seen them only on ebay yet. Good luck by finding some :)
      Thanks!!
      Have you bought the all suspension or just the springs?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kaufi ()

• hello ....when you want to get your car lower ,
      we have a few companies here in germany!!!
      Fk-automotive
      eibach
      Kw gewindefahrwerke
      weitec...
      and so on
      put the words into google
      and you will get some results !!!
      the led-rearlights are only aviable at volkswagen at the moment and they are very expensive !!!
      your car looks great at the moment go on with it an we"ll take a look ;) !!!
      good luck at searching for suspension
      and tail lights ;)
      greetz to Portugal

good luck r-linetdi90

In Loving Memory of Paul ;(
      Mein R-Tdi

Einer der schönsten G4 in Kiel

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von R-lineTdi90 ()