Problem with tail light after replaching BCM unit.

• Hello
    After replacing BCM box on my friend's Golf 2010 so that he can get high light on his xenon light, we now have another problem / challenge. The car has now only weakly backlight on - not off but weak .... as if it only gets half the power out to the taillights.
    I must remember to tell that this BCM box before have been sitting on my Golf which has LED taillights, but my frinds Golf only have Xenon headlights NOT LED tail lights. Could it be the reason?

The BCM unit No. 1K0 937 087 E

Thank you :)

Gruss Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Your friend has a Golf with Xenon, and he retrofitted the VW LED taillights and your BCM 1K0 937 087 E with SW 0575?

Have you copied the complete coding of the old BCM? Or have you chanced anything?

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• He retofitted Xenon headlights - but have the standard Halogen tail lights (Not LED tail lights)
    Yes we have copied the old coding from his first BCM unit on to the new unit.

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Have you coded Xenon correctly? (But i think you have now experience in that ;))
    Then try to reset Byte 18! (Coding C0 and then 00)

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Then try to reset Byte 18! (Coding C0 and then 00)

Nice :) I try to reset byte 18!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Linx ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!