Project G5

• :( the Votex Stuff is really expensive!About 300€ for the front is to much! X(but I will pay the 300€ when my golf 5 look like yours :D

• I like it :))
    I like even the eye brows. No matter what the rest says :O
    Did you tint the front windows ?(

• Yes. Front windows are tinted whit lightest 3M folio. It look quite unnoticeable but cools interior nicely at summer...

• Zitat

Original von Bensen
    that's the best G5 I've seen until now 8o

dito!!!

perfekt car!!!!

bye
    theisman

Ich glaub, ich hab einen Tinnitus im Auge..., ich sehe nur Pfeifen!

• Okay guys now I want hear some opinios...
    I just bought set of new wheels becouse they was so "cheap".polished Audi A8 S-line 8,5 X 20" wheels :D

What did you think. How will those wheels look under my ride? My own opinion is that those are too big to G5 so I'm really not sure if I use those at next season...
    So what you think? Is 20" too much?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ville ()

• Hmmmm,

its hard to tell.

Its like on the mk4, the 18's are great, 19's are creme de la creme, so on the mk5 its like 19" is a good, common size and the 20's will take the top position and will be THE eye catcher.

• I think 20's are the maximum on the Golf!
    Just like Mogul said. 19's are perfect, but are common size and 20's will be the bomb. 8) :D
    Go for it!

• Hi Ville,

being honest - your car is wicked!!
    It's absolutely amazing how its appearance changed after putting some other rims on it and getting the bumpers painted.

Well, blame me if I'm wrong, BUT - is it possible that the colour match between trunk and rear bumper is slightely different... Especially on the first provided pictures "I"'ve seen a slightely different gloss and colour.

Anyway, it is, as already mentioned, WICKED!

Would you be so kind and supply us with a few pictures of your interior?

20 inches on a MK five is definetely BIC, however 19 inches are also impressing and after having seen several modifcated MK5s I'm sure that 19 should be the border line - from my point of view, 18" is too small for your car.

Keep us informed about its progress!

Cheers,

Marc

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!