URGENT Bamberg Treffen - Munichers...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Forumsupdate: Willkommen im neuen Forum! >>> Bitte Browsercache leeren! <<<
    Empfehlung: AUTOTUNING.DE - Das kostenlose Online-Magazin
    • URGENT Bamberg Treffen - Munichers...

Hallo Dubbers,

I hope some of you speak English! My German is very bad.... :(

I'm very involved in the VW scene in North American. I am working in Munich for three months.

I would really like to go to Treffen tomorrow. I am willing to pay for gas as I don't have a car :(

If someone lives in Munich as is going tomorrow could you please give me a call? It would be cool to have a Canadian VW guy hanging around

My phone number is 0898203130 and my name is Stephen. I'll have the phone beside me all evening. Thanks.

My car:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Canadian LowRider ()

• i don't know any guy where comes from munich...

but this is the right link to your car

EDIT: Hat sich wohl erledigt, jetzt geht auch sein Bild ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Passo ()

• I dont think that anybody is heading to mannheim from munich tomorrow. gas prices are very high at the time and i guess the munich people are heading towards the bamberg treffen which is also tomorrow. perhaps you like to go there ? im sure somebody can pick u up somewhere around munich.

Im still sorry, i knew you wanted to met the other vortex people in mannheim. :rolleyes:
      Next time perhaps. How long are you in Germany ?