Departing for Iraq Tomorrow. I will will miss you all!

• Hey guys, I just wanted to say goodbye for one year. I will be heading out tomorrow sometime. I guess I'll have to catch up with you all next fall. I just wanted to say thank you to the Nici.....Syncros,Noise, Benny, Defshooter, the Bodensee crew and all that supported me during the treffen season. I will miss you all and I will be thinking or you during my stay in the sand land. I will do my best to stay in contact but no promisses because I might not have internet there. I only ask if you have time to pray for me and all my fellow soldiers for a safe return. Well its time to sign off for a while, take care Golf Forum family and best wishes for the year to come.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BettaJetta ()

• Zitat

Original von BettaJetta
    Hey guys, I just wanted to say goodbye for one year. I will be heading out tomorrow sometime. I guess I'll have to catch up with you all next fall. I just wanted to say thank you to the Nici.....Syncros,Noise, Benny, Defshooter, the Bodensee crew and all that supported me during the treffen season. I will miss you all and I will be thinking or you during my stay in the sand land. I will do my best to stay in contact but no promisses because I might not have internet there. I only ask if you have time to pray for me and all my fellow soldiers for a safe return. Well its time to sign off for a while, take care Golf Forum family and best wishes for the year to come.

Oh man....God bless u. Our thoughts are with u and ur fellow soldiers!

• jo haunse rein,

Be Carefull & come back soon.

Greetz

• Zitat

Original von BettaJetta
    I only ask if you have time to pray for me and all my fellow soldiers for a safe return.

Of course =) Take good care of yourself and your fellows so that you'll be back here in one year unharmed and in one piece!

• Hope to see you as fast as possible again in Germany and take care of you James =)

Gruß Alex :)

meinGOLF.de Moderator

PS. Nein ich habe TuningteileVersand.de nicht wieder zum Leben erweckt und kann daher auch keine Teile mehr zu Sonderpreisen anbieten, sorry ;)

• My best wishes to you and your fellow-soldiers. Hope you will be come back soon and visit at least one or two “saison abschluß treffen” in 2006.

• Hello
    well take care of you and we hope to see you again here =)
    MFG Peter

Zitat

aus dem Tex
    one of the hottest ive ever seen... and ive been here since 01

• God bless you and the fellow-soldiers!

Hol Dir dieses Posting als Klingelton auf Dein Handy!
    Sende IDIOT an 1234567890.
    8,99 €/SMS, 10 SMS erforderlich

• :DHuh? James? :O 8o I thought you have already gone to iraq. Wasn't it in Hofheim, you told me you would leave on 21th of September?? Ah, doesn't matter. ;) Nice to read, that you're still fine.

Sorry that the crew of Harry (Bora: Lurchi) and me couldn't be on your party at your home. i hope you had a lot of fun with your friends. =)

If you got internet there - you're one lucky dude. If thats the case, i'll hope to see you here or in the boraforum. ;)

Well, i say it again. Your friends from Germersheim wish you and your guys all the best in iraq. Please take care of yourself and come back without any hurts.

We are praying for you and your family.

Wish you all the best an a good time. Stay cool, be smart.
    only the best greetings from Germersheim
    Sebastian

P.S. Dont waste your time shooting all that pictures from iraq. :D:D Better think of your lovely family. =)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!