DSP Verstärker Frage

• Grüße von Australien!

Können Sie, einen DSP Verstärker ebenso ein normaler Verstärker verwenden, wenn Sie die Bedienteil mit einem Gamma nicht verwenden?

D. h. würde der Verstärker als ein normaler Verstärker ohne den zusätzlichen Bedienteil funktion?

Würde das Gamma dann die gesunden Einstellungen kontrollieren, wenn Sie es also zu 'non-DSP" wiedercodieren, der mit VAGCOM setzt?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antworten! :)

• maybe you should write in english.... ?(

The Nokia-DSP will not work without its control-unit.

• No, it´s not right, i use the Nokia-DSP into the Golf IV with an JVC KD-AVX2, and it works fine !
    You only need the proper Adapters (normal ISO to VW-ISO)

• Dann ist das bei den Verstärkern für's Gamma anders. Das DSP an meinem MFD wird per CAN gesteuert und schaltet ohne MFD zwar kurz ein aber auch gleich wieder aus.

• I think i´m partially wrong...

The DSP works without the Gamma-Radio, but not without the Controlunit !

I mean with the Controlunit the extra Part in the Front, where you can change between the different Sound-Programs etc.

So you can replace the Gamma ;)

Which Manufacture-Year is your Golf ?

Michael: Mit MFD und CAN-Bus (letzte Baujahrevom 4´er) sieht das wahrscheinlich wieder anders aus,
    da Du ja keine DSP-Steureeinheit hast?

• No, I actually want to use the Gamma and just plug in the DSP amp (just for its 4x 70 W RMS output and OEM fitment ;)).

Without the controller, would it just default to "Linear" settings?

Would you then be able to use the Bass and Treble on the Gamma to control the sound output (i.e. VAGCOM code the radio to say "NOT DSP amp" so that the outputs work as per normal)?

• No, you cannot use the DSP without the Controlunit, really, no way...

I have it always in Linear-Mode, so this does only amplify,
    and with good Speakers the 4 x 70W are enough (for me...)

• Thank you all so much for the information! :)

Just to clarify another point.

If you have the Gamma with DSP control unit and amp, then the "Bass" and "Treble" schalter on the actual Gamma have no further effect to the sound? (that is, they do not work to give extra bass and treble control anymore?)

• The Sound-Controller in the Gamma works in this Constellation,
    because you modify the signal at the radio before it induct into the DSP ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!