Has anybody lovered mk4 on R16?

• Golf 4

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Forumsupdate: Willkommen im neuen Forum! >>> Bitte Browsercache leeren! <<<
    Empfehlung: AUTOTUNING.DE - Das kostenlose Online-Magazin
    • Has anybody lovered mk4 on R16?

My mk4 is on Bilstein PSS coils, droped to maximum.
      I'am wondering how does the R16 look on it or should I go for R17?
      I've just sold ASA AR1 R18- dont ask me why :)

• Hey...

I would not go for 16" rims, they lood very undersized... 17" are the smallest I would choose for a Golf 4...

But why do you want so small rims? In my opinion 18" or 19" are the best dimensions on a Golf 4...

• Original von Zero696
      Hey...

I would not go for 16" rims, they lood very undersized... 17" are the smallest I would choose for a Golf 4...

But why do you want so small rims? In my opinion 18" or 19" are the best dimensions on a Golf 4...

I know, I had ASA AR1's 215/35/R18 and 225/35/R18 fitted, but the roads in Lithuania are not so good like in Germany and I like extreme lowering- so I would like much rubber and smaller wheels ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von freewind ()

• Original von freewind
      Original von Zero696
      Hey...

I know, I had ASA AR1's 215/35/R18 and 225/35/R18 fitted, but the roads in Lithuania are not so good like in Germany and I like extreme lowering- so I would like much rubber and smaller wheels ;)

In this case I would look for 17" rims with 225/45 R17 tyres... That's a good dimension and you have enough rubber on the rim... ;)

If you take 16", you have to go on 205/55 R16... That is very comfortable, but in my eyes the rims are too small...