Shake Killer Red

• Golf 4

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Forumsupdate: Willkommen im neuen Forum! >>> Bitte Browsercache leeren! <<<
    Empfehlung: AUTOTUNING.DE - Das kostenlose Online-Magazin
    • Shake Killer Red

Has anyone ever use Shake Killer Red? I am looking for someone with experience with this paste.

• I know a car-hifi-dealer who's using it a lot... seem's to work pretty good!

It's a kind of "new" product, so only a few people know and use it... it's not bad, but still unknown and not so "hyped" as other products...

give it a try and tell us your impression...

• Thanks for your help. I have one can of it and I want to use it but I was just looking for someone to give me some types before I use it. I took my doors apart and added complete dynamat stuff to them and now, I think I will use this on my tuer verkleidung.

• Thanks for the pic and the link. I will install the Red Stuff next week but I will not be able to test it until February or March. I am rebuilding my stereo and that is when I should be finished. I will post pics and comments about the red stuff when its done.