Installing Xenon in Golf 6 Highline

• Hallo all.

Help and info needed

I´m waiting for my new VW Golf VI Highline BMT DSG-7 JAnd I will, as I did on my Touran 2007 install Dynamic Bi-Xenon + LED backlight on my Golf VI. My Questions, is there any things / problems I most be aware off? Or is it nice and easy to install like on The Touran 2007 with the wire kit from Kufatec ?By the way, does anyone know where in Germany can I get the BI-Xenon headlight form the GTI incl. the sturegerat – to the best price?? Hope some of you have som info to me J Thanks and best regards Ulrik from Denmark

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Xenon: "Bauplan" (instruction) "Xenon-Scheinwerfer am Golf" in "Gute Fahrt" magazine, 7/10 http://www.gute-fahrt.de/
    LED Backlights: http://www.motor-talk.de/blogs…en-very-faq-t2679935.html
    That's all you have to know :thumbup:

The things you are planning are really not cheep. You`ll need for sure a new BCM, which costs about 270,-€. All the parts you need for the Xenon instalation are listed in the mentioned magazine Gute Fahrt 7/2010. In the edition 8/2010 the instalation of the rear LED-Lights is described very good as well.

• Hallo golfer0510

You are right that it´s not cheep - but in DK we must pay €5300 for Xenon and LED taillights when we ordre the new car at our VW dealers :( It´s becurse of the tax system on cars i DK.

So if I must pay €2000 for it all i Germany, and install it my self, then i can save a lot of money :)

I can´t seem to find the articel in Gute Fahrt 7/2010 - do you got at link to the articel ?

Have a nice weekend and Best regards form Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Can you check the connections of your existing BCM?
    T52a=black
    T52b=white
    T52c=brown
    For Xenon Control Module, you need to connect the following pins:
    left cm:
    T52a/10
    T52c/48
    T52a/11
    right cm:
    T52c/52
    T52c/49
    T52c/50

But i guess your BCM does not have the T52c/48&49 - you can check it.
    Here an overview of the BCM Types:

Zitat

1K0 937 084 (Basis - Unterstützt keine Nebler oder Xenons)
    1K0 937 085 (Lowend - Unterstützt keine Nebler oder Xenons)
    1K0 937 086 (Medium - Unterstützt Nebler aber keine Xenons)
    1K0 937 087 (Highend - Unterstützt Nebler und/oder Xenons)

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!