Keine Fernlichtassistent nach dem Austauschen der BCM

• Google Translate.:
    Hallo. Ich habe mein Board BCM 086 bis 087 E ersetzt zu bekommen Highlights auf meine Xenon Installation. Aber nachdem ich geändert BCM verschwanden meine Fernlichtassistent?
    Ich verstehe es nicht, weil ich alle Codes aus dem alten Kasten kopiert haben, um den neuen BCM? Aber die neue BCM ist ganz neu, noch nie benutzt worden. Könnte es sein, dass ich in anderen Menüs müssen auf der VCDS Fernlichtassistent aktivieren?

Im Voraus vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ulrik

ENGLISH.:
    Hello. I've replaced my BCM board from 086 to 087 E to get highlights on my Xenon installation. But after I changed BCM disapeared my beam assistant?
    I do not understand it because I have copied all the codes from the old box to the new BCM? But the new BCM is brand new, never been used before. Could it be that I need in other menus on the VCDS to enable beam assistant?

In advance many thanks for your help :)

Sincerely,

Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Hi Ulrik,
    i have a bad assumption. Perhaps the MJ2010 BCM does not support the beam assistant. Or was beam assistant already build in MJ2010? Then the reason could be the coding. I don't know :(

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Hi Linx
    I dont hope your right :)
    But i will ask here in the forum if anyone have Xenon and the beam assistent in 2010 / 2011 Golf.

Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Hi Linx
    Thanks... i have now sendt a mail to BenBVBler to hear if i can get a readout of his car, so i can see what VW no. his BCM board got.
    Kufatec just respond to me that the 087E z29 does not support Light assistence ;(

I hope to hear from BenBVBler soon!

Thanks again :)

Best regards Ulrik

• Hi Linx
    Just got the info that i need another BCM unit NOT = 1k0937087E Z29 but this supports Xenon and Light assistance 1k0937087k z07
    Do you know where to check if this is the right unit ?

I´v got at body number from af Golf VI 2011 who has Xenon and Light assistance AB fabrik.
    Best regards and Merry X-mas :P

Ulrik

• I think the "Z.." is only the pre-coding, which has to be adjusted to your vehicle.
    You also have to take a look at the software version which should be >=0615 -> modell year (MJ) 2011. Version 0575 is MJ 2010.
    If you have the chassis number of a Golf VI MJ 2011 with Xenon and Beam Assistant ex factory (i.e. BenBVBler's Golf), you can order that BCM at your dealer.

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Hi Linx
    I will ordre the 087 K BCM unit at my VW dealer in Germany and using the chassis no. from the Golf VI who has Xenon and light assiatance.

I must then work!!! (I hope) :)

Merry christmas to you !!

Best regards Ulrik

• Just a quick update!
    After change the BCM unit from 087 H to 087 K i did sucess with my High beam assistent :)
    So now i got high beam on my Xenon via High beam assistent in auto mode.

Thanks to Linx :)

Regards Ulrik

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Linx ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!