Suspension on Golf 6 GTI and BlueMotion

• Hello.
    Is there anyone who knows how much a Golf GTI and the Golf BlueMotion is lowered from the factory?

Is it 30mm compared to a standard Golf 6?

Thanks

Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• They are 15mm lower compared to the standard Golf.

LG Eike

Gruß StraightShooter
    mein
    Golf.de

• @ss: no, only in the back.

GTI mk 6:
    front: 22mm, back 15mm.

bluemotion: i dunno.

• Okay, can you tell me what part no i most use to the GTI springs ?
    Can it be,; 1K0 411 105 JT ?

I found a color code.: Yellow - White - Yellow

But how do I know if they fit on my Golf BMT with DSG7 ??
    I only like to get springs that lower the car appox, 1,5 or MAX 2 CM !!

Thanks
    Ulrik

@ss: no, only in the back.

GTI mk 6:
    front: 22mm, back 15mm.

bluemotion: i dunno.

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von udsulle ()

• part no. is 1TO 413 031 EQ ( front) & 1KO 512 011 MM ( back).

i used google for it but I can check it and take some pics when i'm back at home if you want me to.

• part no. is 1TO 413 031 EQ ( front) & 1KO 512 011 MM ( back).

i used google for it but I can check it and take some pics when i'm back at home if you want me to.

Hi Paffi.
    YES!!! Many thanks !
    I like to see the pic. and also can you give me the lengths from the road surface to the fender (Kotflügel) "If you have your orignale wheels on your car" :)

Regards Ulrik

• i have the original rims on my car right now (18" detroit), but I have already switched over to a kw v1. inox.
    the original suspension is stored in my cellar @home, so a picture of suspensions is easily done, but measuring distance from fender to road with the original one is a little bit hard ;) ;)

• i have the original rims on my car right now (18" detroit), but I have already switched over to a kw v1. inox.
    the original suspension is stored in my cellar @home, so a picture of suspensions is easily done, but measuring distance from fender to road with the original one is a little bit hard ;) ;)

Ohh yes! I see that is a bid hard for you to show me :)
    Anyway, I can see there is a lot of suspensions types to Golf GTI (lot of color and no. )

So what can i do to get the right set for my Golf?
    Is i just to jump on the same as you have from factory or ??

Thanks

Regards Ulrik

• I would recommend you sport springs from Eibach or H&R, or a good coil-over!
    The weight of your engine, and so the axle load, differs from the axle load of the GTI. You will not get the same lowness.

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• I would recommend you sport springs from Eibach or H&R, or a good coil-over!
    The weight of your engine, and so the axle load, differs from the axle load of the GTI. You will not get the same lowness.

I already have the Pro springs form Eibach, but i´m 30 mm low, and in my driveway the car goes on a bump + a lot of other places.
    So i need some more "hight" on my car. So just between standard Golf and the 30mm

20 mm i will be happy!

Gruss

• Thanks - i´ll look into if it matters on my Golf with this suspensions.

Gruss

Ulrik

• On the VW Page you can find that the GTI is actualy 15mm lower. Look here.

LG Eike

Gruß StraightShooter
    mein
    Golf.de

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!