alufelgen 20" on GOLF IV TDI 150cv year 2003

• Hallo to all members,my name is alex and i'm italian,I,m going to Berlin on friday to buy my new car and i need tuv gutachen.
    I want fit 20" alufelgen on my golf iv,it's possible?Could someone help me?it doesn,'t important which kind of wheel( i prefer A8 20" rims)
    but i want on my teile II(scheiben) that is written for example approved for 225/30/20.

Thanks to all and best regards.

• hi d146,

-pls give us more information about the rims.

example: 9,0x20 ET 50 ..

- is this car lowered or original?

best regards..

... drive like a devil - feel like a god ;>

• hi my friend,my new car has got ABT Sportfahrwerk probably is -50 on vorderachse and -35 hintenachse i don't know exactly.
    About rim it' doesnt important for me model or ET or canal i suppose that i need tuv gutachen to show for write on paper(scheiben) teile II.
    at the moment have fit ATP felgen 225/35/19 8,5 et 35 with spacer distanzscheiben 10 mm front and 15 mm back.

• ET 35 at the front? with -50mm ? little bit to much?! without another fender, i think!

my rims are ET 45 at the front and ET 35 at the rear.. (8,5x19 - 225/35 r19)
    but on my front are another fenders.. at the rear (et 35) its absolutly to wide, without downfall!

ahh, you need a GUTACHTEN for the rims? nothing more?

sorry 4 my bad english..

• chamsn ET35 ist beim 4er optimal ;)

d146: You could contact our User Pee Wee. He drives some VA 8,5x20 ET 35 / Ha 10x20 ET 35 with tires in size VA: 225/30 20 / HA: 265/25 20. Or you ask Tdi-Mirko he also drove some 20s.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img101.imageshack.us/im…797141940035826572100.jpg]

Gruß Kalli (ehemals Kallimero),
    meinGolf.de Moderator

• oh my god.. im so sorry

golf IV not V.. skipping.. !

Kalli eieiei, komplett überlesen.. hab auhc noch mit meinem 5er verglichen und da is et 35 definitv zu breit..

• Do you need a Teilegutachten or do you need a copy of a Fahrzeugschein (libretto di circolazione)?

meinGolf.de Moderator

• The first 5 rows include your suspension. It's an ABT sport suspension with H&R anti-roll bar. The next 5 rows describe some exterior and interior mods like Zender body kit and Foliatec pedals. Next row is about wheel spacers, 10mm in the front, 15mm in the rear. Next 5 rows are about the Brembo braking system with steel braided brake hose. Then there are a few additions like a modified air filter or tested wheels.

I asked some buddies due to your Gutachten. If I get news i'll post them here.

meinGolf.de Moderator

• many thanks my friend Kalli,so you have confirmed me that i got in my new car:

1-ABT suspension with H&R anti-roll bar
    2-Kit body Zender concept
    3-wheel spacers
    4-brembo brake system from leon cupra with steel hose
    5-air system filter
    6-225 35 19 like bigger rims,but i'm without 18"rims on my tiele II
    7-I've got also an additional chip so my power is 175cv@4100 rpm

I hope to get some positive answer for my 20" rims(how much costs pay for this??)

I'm going to berlin at friday evening

• Dear friend,I've found this tuv gutachen,about Keskin
    kt4 with double lochkreis 5x100/5x112

Could you tell me if is work fine on my car,with this
    dimension?

Modell KT5
    Typ KT5-9020
    Radgröße 9Jx 20H2
    Zentrierart Mittenzentrierung

Ausführung
    V2

Kennzeichnung Rad/
    Zentrierring

KT5 9020 V2/N26
    Ø72,6xØ57,1

Lochzahl/ Lochkreis- (mm)/
    Mittenloch-ø (mm)

5/100/57,1 - 245/30R20

Ein- press- tiefe

(mm)
    Rad- last
    (kg) 650
    Abroll- umfang (mm) 2100
    Gültig ab
    Herstell- datum 5/2006

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von d146 ()

• The prices for 20" rims may vary. Can't say how much they will cost you.

I've got no good news for you. My friends with 20" got no Gutachten. They went to german TÜV for a special registration in their Fahrzeugschein.
    The Keskin KT4 9x20 won't fit without work on your fenders.

meinGolf.de Moderator

• so they went with special registration registration in their Fahrzeugschei with felgen fitted??Ok otherwise i come back with only 19".
    Look better is written 225/35 19 ATP felgen 8,5 et 35,its' at the end of my upload.

thanks Kalli

• Ah ok now I see it. Must have been sleepy the last days :whistling:
    In my opinion 19" is the perfect rim size for the mk4. 20" only look good if you have your car lowered really really low.

I got only 18" and am so happy with them. Looks perfectly stanced in my eyes :D

meinGolf.de Moderator

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!