Verstärkungsfedern golf 6 GTD

• Hey. Ich bin für Golf 6 GTD verstärkungsfedern suchen, aber kann ihn nicht finden, um VW Golf 6 GTD in den Federn auf dem Auto, nur für normal. Golf 6 mit Serienfahrwerk.
    Ich brauche verstärkungsfedern, wenn ich mit einem Wohnwagen zu fahren.

Hat jemand eine Info wo ich Golf 6 GTD verstärkungsfedern finden kann?
    Also ich würde gerne von Ihnen zu hören :)

gutes Wochenende

Grüße Ulrik

Googel Translate.:
    Hey. I am looking for verstärkungsfedern Golf 6 GTD, but can not find it to VW Golf 6 GTD in the springs on the car, only for normal Golf 6 with standard suspension.
    I need verstärkungsfedern when I drive with a caravan.

Does anyone have info where I can find verstärkungsfedern Golf 6 GTD?
    So I would love to hear from you :)

good weekend

Regards Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Hi,
    I have never heared of reinforcing springs for the Golf.
    The vertical coupling load is limited to 75 kg. Maybe your caravan has been loaded wrongly (heavy obejcts in the front instead of middle/back).

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Hi Linx
    Here is what I found on eBay

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MAD-Ver…m3cc5021abd#ht_1944wt_689 (Affiliate-Link)

But only to the normals Golf 6

Gruss

Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Hi Ulrik,
    write an e-mail to the shop and ask for the springs for your GTD. Tell them also the axle load of your car (I think 1.060/880 kg).

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Yes i try that!
    Thx
    :)

• Hi Ulrik!
    There is an easier way to fix you problem.

But let me repeat, why do you think you need a higher spring rate at you rear axle for pulling a caravan?

This is totally unnormal, your normal rear suspension fits all the needed vertical coupling load. These additional spring sets don't make any kind of sense until you drive the caravan or the high load all the time as if your car was equipped with 100 kg of car-audio or always connected to the caravan or something like this. And what is more important they often don't raise up the maximum axle load limits! You have to look inside the ABE to be secure they do but I can guarantee they don't ... For sure ... So it makes no sense ...

For your normal drive these springs are totally bad because they raise the spring rates up to a level which is even bad harmonized to your dampers and to your empty rear axle weight.

If you want to avoid some heavy downward deflexion while using a caravan, you'd better use the original springs from VW with a higher axle load index. The quality of these springs is much more than of any no-OEM and you can be sure that the spring rates are all fitted by the ESP and original dampers.

Have a visit at your local dealer and take these ones. It's much better ...

Greetings,
    Matse

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!