H&r monotube coilover 29225-3 R32

• Hi people , fisrt of all i apologize for speaking english , but im spanish and i dont speak german .

I have a doubt and i know this is the best forum to resolve it .

I own a 2007 R32 dsg , im so interested in purchasing the h&r monotube part number 29225-3 for lowering my car , so i would like you to help me to know if these coils will down my car 50 mm . The ultra low version is not available for the R32 .

I know that the h&r website says 40-70 mm but i trust in your knowledge , not in website specs .

Thks dudes .

• Hi,
    The monotube coilovers will get your r32 down 50mm for sure !
    And If you want to get your car really low ask ah-exclusive or still static ! They Do Special coilovers till 140mm!

... von Unterwegs !

• if you are intrested in hr coils i think ah exclusive/flachwerk will help you very well......ah exclusive the ultra low version from the golf 5/6 variant will fit for the golf r 32. r32 low verison this must be the right one.....

• Hi,
    The monotube coilovers will get your r32 down 50mm for sure !
    And If you want to get your car really low ask ah-exclusive or still static ! They Do Special coilovers till 140mm!

... von Unterwegs !

if you are intrested in hr coils i think ah exclusive/flachwerk will help you very well......ah exclusive the ultra low version from the golf 5/6 variant will fit for the golf r 32. r32 low verison this must be the right one.....

Wow , really thks marlon and saschell , thats what i wanted to read , hahaha , i knew this is the best forum , i wasnt wrong .

I´ve been taking a look to the webs you both tell me , but i think this is too much for me , 140 !!!!!!!!!!!! thats crazy haha , i love the german style but here in my country the streets and roads are awfull , full of bumps , pot holes , etc .

If i can low 50-60 its more than enough for me , so if you assure me that i´ll get it , im gonna buy them .

Saschell , i´ve been reading the pdf document of your link , and if im right , it says that the 29225-1 (ultra low) is for all except R32 , and the 29258-1 is valid for the R32 , but this one is not ultra low , and i´ve been looking for the specs of them and they say 40-60 mm , and the coils that i want 29225-1 40-70 mm . Is all my info correct ? or do you recommended any other for your experience ? Fk silverline x what do you think about ?

:thumbup:

• I think the better choice is the H&R even if the fk has koni coils.
    A real good choice is the KW V2 by gepfeffert.com, which gets your car lower from 40-85mm.
    This coils are adjustable in hardness. really cool.

• Yeah Marlon , i saw them a few days ago , those coils are amazing but they´re too expensive for the use im gonna giv´em .

From 60-120 mm according to his web .

Then you´re sure im gonna get those 60 mm with the 29225-3 ?

Any site to get them cheaper ?

Thks again .

• Hey guys , i have talking with still-static and ah-exclusive and im waiting for their answers about pricing of 90 mm still-static and 80 mm ah-exclusive .

Keep you informed . :D

• Hi again men , i finally purchased the 110 mm kit hahaha , i went crazy , im just waiting for them .

Thk you both mates for giving me the idea of talking with still static and ah . :cool:

• Good choice man ! Still static ?
    Hope to see some pics of your car with the coils :D
    Id like to see a thread bout your car!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

• Zitat

Good choice man ! Still static ?
    Hope to see some pics of your car with the coils :D
    Id like to see a thread bout your car!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi my friend , i was talking a lot with Simon from Still Static , i have to say he really is a professional , he helped me so much with all my doubts , but who really sells the coils is Alois from Ah Exclusive , about Alois i have to say i didnt like his professionality , he didnt reply almost any mail with a few doubts i had , but he is the only one who has those coils .

So thats all mate , im right here waiting for them , im tracking the package and its already in Spain , so i think i will get it tomorrow or on tuesday . Now i have to buy the Srs fenders and i will have all the components i need .

For sure , i will post a thread with pics , consider it done mate . :D

• Ok mate , well i already have the coilies , in two weeks i will have the srs fender so i will be able to mount everything .

Once everything is mounted , all the pieces have to be homologated by an engineer , because in my country the Tuv papers arent enough , and then ill go to the Tuv .

And after all those things i will create a post with pics of the new look of my .:R .

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/12/be6a3y5a.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/12/6a6yba8u.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/12/a6upy7yq.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/12/uva6evu2.jpg]

Enviado desde mi Galaxy S3

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!