Golf 6 Armaturenbrett in golf 5

• Mahlzeit!
    Hab in der Suche nichts konkretes dazu gefunden:

Weiß jemand ob das Cockpit vom 6er passt? ?
    Hätte nämlich die Möglichkeit eins zu bekommen und wollte mal nachfragen obs passt oder ob es zufällig schon jemand verbaut hat...?
    Schön tach erstmal allen

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 3310 mit Tapatalk 0.1

• Meines Erachtens wird es passen ;) ...auch wenn du ein paar andere Teie dahinter brauchst ...

Mittel-Tunnel wirst auch mit-tauschen müssen ;)
    Sowie den Tacho ....
    Zu den Türverkleidungen hin bwz. mit der Breite gibts keien Probleme.

Aber wenn es darum geht das es günstig sein soll, dann kann ich dir sagen, dass das Armatrurenbrett erst das erste Teil ist ;)

lg
    Gerald

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bollwing ()

• Hi. Sorry to bring up an old topic but I cant find any information on this. I want to put the Mk6 dashboard in to my Mk5 and wondered if anyone had done this and could advise what parts are required? Obviously the dashboard, center console & speedometer but will I need the A pillars as well? What about the air vent ducting? And I've read there are issues with the wiring for the passenger airbag warning light, is this just because it moves location?

Apologies for the Google translation below! If you can provide any help it would be appreciated.

Rob

-

Hi there. I'm sorry I raised an old topic, but I can't find any information about it. I would like to build the Mk6 dashboard into my Mk5 and was wondering if anyone has done this and can advise which parts are required. Obviously the dashboard, the center console and the speedometer, but do I also need the A-pillars? What about the ventilation slots? And I read that there are problems with the wiring of the passenger airbag warning light.

Sorry for the Google translation below! If you can help, we would be grateful.

Rob

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!