A few new night pics of my V6.

• Since I sold my V6 right before summer and bought a Variant (which will be my next project) I decided to take a few last pictures of it, and here they are.

Picture 1

Picture 2

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.advert.se/Bilder/040909/images/Nordstan_inside3.jpg]

And here are the rest

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nh4u ()

• damn! u swedish guys always take so pretty photos! the lightning, the surrounding, everything is perfect!
    nice car aswell!

• My english is a little bit bad (or a little bit more :D) ... great pictures! Very nice car :)

Andrea - the language-loser :rolleyes:

• Hi,

you have there a very beautiful golf, whom to photos find I sharpen,
    me to interest as you with the light made?

Mantiz

• To all: Thanx guys! It's nice to know someone likes your work! :)
    Hmm, you know, that now that I have sold it, I get sad when I look at the pictures, I really liked that car. You germans makes great cars, thats why I had to get another Golf :D. This time a Variant 1.8T. So we will see what comes out of that, this time hopefully a 20th anniversary version, but a variant.

Mantiz: Please translate that into german again, I understand german very well! ;)

• Zitat

Original von Swedishguy
    This time a Variant 1.8T. So we will see what comes out of that, this time hopefully a 20th anniversary version, but a variant.

Awesome,

the wagon will be definately hot :D

It can only be hotter than the V6 8)

• frage @all
    was wurde denn an den Frontscheinwerfern verändert?
    Irgendjemand hier aus dem Forum hat das auch. Der ganze Scheinwerfer wirkt so abgedunkelt. Sieht echt gut aus. Mich würde interessieren was dort ausgewechselt werden muss , was der Spass kostet und ob das ne Fummelarbeit gibt?

MfG Andre

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!