Setting the shift lever position!

• HI Guy! I'm from Italy and i have finded this forum on the net with a search engine. I want show you my problem cause i have seen that you are very expert in VW Golf IV. This is my problem.

I have buyed a used Golf 1.6 16 v 77 KW of the year 2002 with 23500 Kms on it. The shift lever is very hard on cold motor and in first and second gear. I have just changed the oil with a 75W80 100% sinthetic + ptfe additive, it is better but the problem persists! Someone has told me that i must verify the leverage of the gearbox. In particular the position of the command levers respect the shift lever. They have told me that it is a procedure to do. I must know it!

Anyone know the correct procedure to do??

I want resolve this problem by myself if i can!

Thanks in advance :)

Federico
    From Rome (Italy)

• so, wo sind unsere englisch experten ;D

• OK! if u know in german language please explain it in this language!
    I can do a translation!

many thanks! :)

Fred

• Er will die Schaltung einstellen (lassen).

Is doch garned so schwer zu verstehen. Dafür umso schwerer zu erklären.... ?(

• Zitat

Original von Michael
    Er will die Schaltung einstellen (lassen).

Is doch garned so schwer zu verstehen. Dafür umso schwerer zu erklären.... ?(

Wie wärs wenn dus auf deutsch erklärst und ein anderer der gutes Fachenglisch hat es übersetzt?

• I want try to translate also if it is very hard!

if anyone want please explain I have a little tecnichal dictionary german-italian, italian-german.

i'm a bit sad
    cause my italian friends don't know anythings about that car.....

the italian men aren't so good in mechanics!

• hey leute habt ihr das nicht verstanden, wenn ihr die lösung wisst könnt ihr auch das auf deutsch erklären er hat was/jemand der das übersetzt. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!